Saturday, February 19, 2011

Family Home Evening Chart

I had been putting it off for over a month, but I finally got around to making it -our Family Home Evening assignment chart!  I decided to put our pictures on it instead of just our names since the kids can't read their names yet.  Here it is, in all its glory:


I even laminated it to keep it from getting destroyed.... fancy!


The flowers are stuck on with some adhesive velcro dots from Dollarama.  So easy -and cheap!  I am all about saving money.


I'm quite happy with it -amazing what you can do with a little cardstock and some glue!  Now if only my kids were older so they could do the lessons sometimes too. haha



4 comments:

  1. Nope! Don't get any ideas, Lane (or Audrey). It just fit better on the papers and I had 6 "assignments"... we just rotate and one thing (usually activity or prayer) gets left empty or one person has two jobs.

    ReplyDelete