Sunday, April 3, 2011

Baby Shower mania

I recently had the opportunity to go celebrate my friend's soon-to-be little princess. I didn't know what to get her, so besides the usual clothes I decided to do something handmade and unique -I even made a card. Now, don't judge too harshly -I'm not superwoman when it comes to scrapbooking and cardmaking, nor do I have the fancy tools.






Then I made some "lollipops" with baby spoons, a candy and baby washcloth and finished them with some cellophane and ribbon.






And a burp cloth with matching re-usable cloth nursing pads:






I love the earthy color palette in the fabric, but I also like fun prints, so here is the pair I made just for fun.... because what mom doesn't want to go a little crazy once in a while?




Congratulations, Courtney!  Can't wait to meet your little sweetheart!

No comments:

Post a Comment