Thursday, September 1, 2011

Foodie Friday #4

Welcome to another Foodie Friday!  And sorry I have been such a slacker and not posted a lot.  It seems like I have had a lot more time for having fun in the kitchen lately than for crafting.  I promise some more posts soon.

Remember my Cinco de Mayo post?  Well, I had quite a bit of extra mexican shredded pork from the enchiladas I made, so I froze it.  This week I decided to use it up.  We had wraps one day and still had leftovers so I just threw it in a casserole dish with some cooked pasta, a can of diced tomatoes (smashed up a bit) and a can of corn.  Then sprinkled shredded cheese on top and baked it at 375 F for about 20-30 minutes.  Wasn't sure how it would turn out, since I just made it up -but it was actually pretty tasty!  In case you are wondering, the recipe for the pork is from Our Best Bites cookbook.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment