Saturday, September 24, 2011

Foodie Friday #7

 Yet again, I am late... I don't know how the weeks seem to disappear so fast.  I will try to do better -I really will.

Hello, Fall, my old friend.  And you know what comes with fall? PUMPKINS!  So today I am sharing my recipe for delicious Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins!  Here is a photo of the mini muffins I made (Little Man loved these for preschool snacks).

(I apologize for the poor quality photo)

One batch calls for a 14 oz can of pumpkin, but since I always buy the 28oz cans (they are cheaper!) I almost always double (or quadruple...) this recipe.

4 eggs
2 c sugar
1 1/2 c oil
14 oz can pumpkin
3 c flour
1 tbsp cinnamon
2 tsp baking powder
2 tsp baking soda
1 tsp salt
chocolate chips (as many as you like)

Just mix it all together well, put into muffin tins (either greased or in muffin cups) and then bake at 350 F for 18 minutes.  Quick, easy, and sooooo yummy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment