Thursday, October 20, 2011

Foodie Friday #11

Tried out this recipe for Orange Chicken in the crockpot.  I found the recipe at The Pursuit of Happiness and put it straight to my recipes on Pinterest (which is way too addicting, by the way).  I changed it up a bit, though, by throwing in some broccoli the last little while because I wanted broccoli with it and was too lazy to get another pot dirty and make it on the stove.  It turned out pretty well, but I think next time I will tweak it a bit.  I think I will cook the broccoli separately next time (though it pains me so...) and maybe add a bit of a "kick" since the hubby thought it needed some more power.


 Looks good, huh?  Mmm!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE orange chicken so that looks fabulous!! I made honey sesame chicken this week for my family using a spice packet and it turned out great!

    ReplyDelete