Friday, October 28, 2011

Foodie Friday #12

Aaaahh!!  I am so excited to share this recipe I found on Pinterest with y'all today!  It is Crockpot Barbecue Chicken.... and oh, yum, it is delicious.  And, easy, obviously... which is why I love it so much.  It is definitely a keeper... as in, I am basically writing it out to put in my recipe box as we speak -you know, just in case Pinterest is slow the next time I am dying to make it.... haha.

You can find the recipe here and get ready to make it -like right now if you want!  Seriously it is super easy -and you can throw the chicken breasts in the crockpot FROZEN if you want (I did) and it works great.
Here is the photo from their site because it looks so much better than my photos.


And here are my photos

 Ok, stop comparing and snickering....


 And here is the photo of Carter's with the chicken all cut up and mixed in... but he was feeling left out because I was taking pictures of my food and not his.  Hehe.

I HIGHLY recommend this one, people!  REALLY!

No comments:

Post a Comment