Sunday, October 30, 2011

Happy Halloween! And a big Thank YOU!

 First off, HAPPY HALLOWEEN!  I can not believe October is already gone (well, almost) and now I have to start getting ready for Christmas.  Where has the time gone?  I am definitely not ready to give up fall just yet -but I must admit that I am all set for a relaxing (as relaxing as it can be) Christmas this year... by which I mean one involving no major surgeries or long hospitals stays like last year.  That's not too much to ask, is it?  And I have some great ideas of crafts and food to make this holiday season, so hang on to your hats!  Now I just have to find some free time... 

And secondly, I have been totally BLOWN AWAY by the growth of The Crafty Conundrum over the past couple of months!  And that, my dear readers, is all thanks to YOU!  I have appreciated all of your comments and I love each one.  Thank you Thank you Thank you!  I am now up to 23 followers -thanks, ladies!  I know in the blogging world, that is just peanuts, but to me it is AWESOME and AMAZING.  I love being able to form a little community here with other people who love to create beautiful things too.  It has been an honor getting to know some of you and participating in all the weekly link parties that you host!

And what I have been dying to share with you is that in October alone my page views have been more than DOUBLE the page views from any other month (including my all time record, which I was ecstatic about).  I can't believe it!  Seriously, I thought I would have a heart attack.  So... THANK YOU -again.  I am truly grateful -and excited for the future... where ever it leads. 

Until next time, friends.  Goodnight

No comments:

Post a Comment