Thursday, October 13, 2011

Randomness and a Sneak Peek

So did anyone else take advantage of the recent Old Navy up to 75% off sale??!  I was so excited.  I found mid length skirts for $8, lace trim camis for $4 and a sweater dress that is SUPER comfy for $12!  I think I am going to go broke saving money.  Also got some things for the kids... wish the cool Collectibles PJ's were 75% off too. Sigh.  Anyway, I love finding good deals, so I had to share.

And here is a project Carter and I did together to practice his cutting (but he got bored pretty quick so I probably cut 3/4 of the strips...)


It's a countdown to Halloween!  Carter and Chloe love to rip chains off each day.

And if you notice that other crafty Halloween type thing hanging up in the closet....


Here is a sneak peek.  It's a Halloween wreath I am working on right now.  As soon as I get the finishing touches done, I will take a better photo (is it just me, or do you notice how I am constantly apologizing for my amateur photography skills? haha) and get a tutorial up!

Oh, and I have something to celebrate -I have as many page views in October (so far) as all of September!  Woohoo! And thanks to all of you!

Thanks for stopping by and hope you have a great Thursday (free of whiny kids -my house is a crying zone today...).

No comments:

Post a Comment