Friday, November 4, 2011

Foodie Friday #13


I have made potato wedges in my crockpot twice now and love them.  I found the recipe here at A Year of Slow Cooking.  They are so easy and I love not having to heat up the kitchen by having the oven on for an hour.  We had lots of leftovers, however, so I cut them into chunks the next day and fried them up in a frying pan with some margarine and paired them up with some scrambled eggs.  Soooooo yummy!  

I am really in love with my slow cooker now.  In the past couple weeks I've made potato wedges, potato soup (recipe coming), beef stew, and BBQ chicken all in the slow cooker.  And if you are trying to find some good crockpot recipes, check out A Year of Slow Cooking -she did a whole year's worth of slow cooker recipes (one each day!).  And Pinterest also has great recipes (with pictures too!).  



No comments:

Post a Comment