Friday, November 11, 2011

Foodie Friday #14 -Pumpkin Pancakes

So, first of all, I'm sorry for not posting anything this week.  Life has been hectic.  I have been sick, as have my kids.  And I was working on something for my guest post at Sugar Bee Crafts coming up on Monday!  But the most exciting part of my week has been that I had the opportunity to help put in some new gold leaf at the Temple!  We didn't get it all done yet, so I am going back on Saturday.  It has been a really exciting week!

But, on to Foodie Friday.  I tried out these PUMPKIN PANCAKES from Boredom Busting Mommy.  The kids weren't too sure about them, but I thought they were pretty good.

Pumpkin Pancakes
1 cup flour
1/4 tsp baking soda
2 Tbsp sugar
1/4 tsp cinnamon
1/8 tsp ginger
1/8 tsp allspice
1 egg -beaten
1 1/4 cup milk
2 Tbsp melted butter (unsalted)
1/2 cup canned pumpkin
You just combine the dry ingredients and set aside.  Combine wet ingredients in a separate bowl and mix in  the dry ingredients.  Then cook like normal pancakes on a greased griddle.  




1 comment:

  1. Hi Megan - -you won the My Memory Suites Software over on Sugar Bee Crafts, but you don't have your email linked to your comments, so I couldn't email you - - hope this gets to you! You can email me at mandybeez at gmail and I'll grab your info from ya -- thanks and congrats!

    ReplyDelete