Monday, November 14, 2011

My Very First Button!

Ok, so this might sound like an easy task to you experienced crafty bloggers, but to me it new and intimidating.  I know -sad, right?  Anyway, I finally figured it out (part of that was just laziness) and made a button and grab code.  Thank you, Amy from NapTime Crafters and her Blogging Bootcamp series!  She makes it pretty easy.... the hardest part was designing the picture.  Then it was just cut and paste..... And to think I let it intimidate me.

Here it is! (No mocking my amateur "Paint" skills...)








1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on your first button!!! I was super excited when I did my first! I just started my first giveaway! Come by and sign up!

    http://craftyzoowithmonkeys.blogspot.com

    I'll be keepin' up with ya through GFC!

    ReplyDelete