Friday, December 2, 2011

Handmade Gift Exchange


 I signed up to do the Handmade Gift Exchange at Craftaholics Anonymous and I just got my gift in the mail today!!  I was so excited -and rightfully so.... this is what my partner made me


 A super cute advent calendar.  She made little flannel stockings (#1-24) and you attach them to a ribbon with little clothes pins.  It is ADORABLE!  Thanks, Alesha -I LOVE IT!!  Now I just have to get some treats to put in the stockings.  And she made a cute little cloth bag to keep it in (forgot to take a picture of that...).


You should go check out the other gifts people have made/received at the link above.  There are some REALLY cute things!


2 comments:

  1. That's really cute. What did you make?

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sweet! What a fun gift! I'm visiting from the gift exchange link up... this is my first time participating and it was so much fun! :) Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete