Friday, December 16, 2011

Week of Handmade Ornaments!

Yes, I have been a little lacking in my posting habits of late.... but I promise to make it up to you.  How, you ask?  By devoting the next whole week to posting about the fun handmade Christmas ornaments I've been working on!  

I wanted to do a 12 Days of Christmas type of thing for one of my girl friends.  She got married this year and, since they haven't had a Christmas yet as husband and wife, I figured they might need some ornaments for their new tree. 

 
Here's a little sneak peek.  Chloe helped me decorate the little brown paper packages (but not tied up with strings...) by adding some Christmas-y stickers.
I will admit, though, I got 11 ornaments done and then I was running out of time, so I did end up buying one at the dollar store.... in case you start thinking I can't count.  Haha.

So... Come back on MONDAY, when the fun begins!

No comments:

Post a Comment