Friday, December 23, 2011

Week of Ornaments #11 and Wrapping It Up

 

 First off, sorry there will be no Foodie Friday this week.... between posting about all these ornaments, finishing up a Christmas present for my mother-in-law, and visiting with my awsome brother and sister-in-law who are visiting for Christmas.... I just didn't get it done.
And another apology.... there are no photo instructions for this one - since I made a few last year with the Primary kids from church, I just took one of those and wrapped it up. 
It's pretty easy.  Cut a donut shape from some thin cardboard (cereal box is fine).  Then get an old puzzle and spray paint the pieces green.  Then spray them with some of that fake snow spray stuff.  Glue them (tack glue or hot glue) to your "donut".  Tie a ribbon into a bow and glue that on too.  Hang it over a branch.  The end.  
Here's my little princess helper.... I wrapped the ornaments using brown paper bags and she put Christmas stickers on them... and on her hands too!







No comments:

Post a Comment