Saturday, January 28, 2012

{Belated} Foodie Friday #23 -Brownies


Remember the Peanut Butter Brownie Buckeye Cupcakes I made awhile back?  Well, I had some leftover frosting and ganache so a few days after I made the cupcakes I made these brownies for our Family Home Evening treat.  The kids loved them.  

She's just so excited to be eating the same treats as her brother and sister. 


She really was enjoying the brownie, I promise....she was just annoyed that she had to stop eating to look at the camera! haha
The brownies themselves are so easy to make.  Just mix together 1 box of chocolate fudge cake mix, 1/2 cup butter or margarine  (melted), and 1 egg.  Then press it into the pan and bake 10-12 minutes at 350F.  Let it cool and spread the frosting on.  Then top with the ganache.  Originally I just frost the brownies and then melt chocolate chips to spread on top.  Or make them in mini muffin pans like 2 bite brownies and leave them plain.  Yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment