Friday, January 27, 2012

Busy Week

Sorry I haven't been around this week.  Foodie Friday will have to wait for awhile. I will try to get it done tonight, but I make no guarantees.  Not with the week I've had (and it's not quite over yet, either).

We have been house hunting, put an offer on a house and now we have to get the home inspection and everything sorted out to remove the conditions on the sale.  And Chloe's birthday party is tomorrow morning so I have been busy getting everything ready for that as well.  Needless to say I haven't gotten much sleep.  Anyway, hope you all have a great weekend.  Hopefully next week I will have birthday party photos up and be around the blog a little more.

2 comments:

  1. Yahoo! So excited you found a house!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didnt know you were looking for a house! I hope it is still in our ward ;)

    ReplyDelete