Thursday, January 12, 2012

I {HEART} Valentine's Day

How about a little Valentine's Day Pinspiration?  Here are some of the things I've been pinning on my Valentine's Day Pinterest board.  

Source: Then She Made
This lovely pendant made by Amy at Then She Made...  I love it.  It reminds me of my girls' heart defects.  Chloe always says she "got her heart fixed" and I think it's so cute. 


I love this candy wrapped up as an iPod.  They even printed out titles to love songs on the playlist.  Adorable!

Again, for Then She Made... cute valentines.  One is a guitar pick that says "I'd PICK you any day!" and one says "I think you are a-MAZE-ing!"

Source: The Crafty Scientist
Who doesn't love FREE printables??

"Embrace all the pieces of your heart"  made with puzzle pieces.  I think it's darling.

Source: I'm a Yarner
Would you believe this wreath is made from paper roses?!  Gorgeous!

And I think these felt fortune cookies would be a fun way to give little love notes to husband or children.  And they look like they'd be pretty easy to make too!

Again, this is a printable.  Just add the Tootsie Pop.

Source: Annie's Eats
Red velvet Whoopie Pies.  Yum!  And they are pretty too!
I love the texture on this wreath!  It gives it so much dimension.

Source: Fiskars website
And this is so cute -cheesy, but cute. 

3 comments:

  1. All of those are sooo cute! Some people don't like Valentine's Day because it is to commercialized but I still love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those maze valentines, I think they would be perfect for my students this year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful picks :-). I'm now a happy follower, hope you are able to join my 'beat the winter blues' party in Saturday.

    ReplyDelete