Saturday, January 28, 2012

Pinterest Picks -Cardboard!

I am having too much fun on Pinterest... here are some fun finds of things to make with cardboard!
 How about these cool cars for a drive in movie night with the kids- complete with a bucket for treats!
Source: Momma's Kind of Crafty
 
Make It and Love It makes these cardboard guitars -way nicer looking than the ones we used to make when I was a kid (you know, the kind with a kleenex box, elastic bands, and something for the neck).

Here's a fun mailbox the kids can actually open up and play postman with.
Source: iKat Bag

Ok, so a lot of these seem to be from the same source... but what can I say? They are AWESOME!  Here's a market.
 Source: iKat Bag

And a traffic light... that you can change the lights on!
 Source: iKat Bag

And something more for the adults... a mail organizer to hang on the fridge.  This baby is made from a cereal box.

And what little boy wouldn't love this Transformers mask? I know mine would have fun with this one.

And, because I like to toot my own horn sometimes... some of my own creations.  Cardboard drawers for my bathroom.
and
And the shields we made for Carter's How to Train Your Dragon party last year.

Have a great weekend, everyone.  And I will have some more stuff to share with you this week.


No comments:

Post a Comment