Tuesday, January 17, 2012

What I've Been Pinnin - Fashion DIY

 I had so much fun doing the Valentine's Day round up using my Pinterest boards, that I thought I should make it a regular thing.  This week I decided to share some of the fun clothing tutorials I have found.

 Source: Sugar Bee Crafts
I am still floored at how nice this shirt looks after as compared to before!  Mandy at Sugar Bee Crafts always amazes me.  I love the side gathering on her shirt.  

 Source: Sarahndipities
Here's a men's blouse turned into a peasant blouse.  And, while I'm not in love with the print on the fabric, I think the style is cute.  Paul has so many dress shirts that either don't fit anymore or he never wears.... think if I stole one he'd notice? haha.

 Source: Happy Find
I think this t-shirt makeover is really cute.  Although it seems like when I wear things with an empire waist I always worry people will think I'm pregnant since lots of maternity clothes have the high waist.... and I have a little pudge now after the Christmas baking.

Ok, now THIS is my kind of "sewing"... as in, it's NOT sewing at all!  This is actually a long sleeved t-shirt.  Just step into the collar, pull it up, and tie the sleeves!  Who'd have thought?  So cute!

I love this shirred scarf.  And I don't think it would be too hard to make... but leave it to me to complicate an easy sewing project.  And I love Make It and Love It.  Her blog is so inspiring.


Source: Family Ever After
This tie skirt is so fun and unique.  I WANT ONE!  Again, Paul has a plethora of ties.... hmm... hope he is not reading this!
Happy Tuesday, everyone!  Happy Pinning!

1 comment:

  1. Hey there, thanks for visiting over at my blog. Hold on for the next little while and I have something very special planned for new bloggers. I was '36' a very short time ago.

    ReplyDelete