Friday, February 17, 2012

My First Blogiversary!

I can't believe it's been a whole year since my very first post.  Do you remember it?  It seems like ages ago.  So much has changed in my life since then -and in my blog.  My pictures still aren't great, but, hey, no one's perfect. 

I guess I just wanted to say thank you to everyone for making this such a great adventure.  A year ago I didn't really expect anyone would read this, and here I am -thanks to you!

It's been crazy and fun and amazing.  Thanks for letting me share my projects, recipes, successes, failures, and ramblings with you!  Really, thank you.  It's been real -REAL FUN!

Here's to another great year with more great projects.

And... since every great post deserves a photo (even one that has nothing to do with it).... here's my son.  This is what I get when I make quesadillas. LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment