Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Valentine's Day at Our House

 Hope everyone had a great Valentine's Day!  We sure did.  We had baking powder biscuits with jam for breakfast.  Yummo!

 And HEART shaped calzones for dinner.


 With pink heart shaped oreos for dessert. 

 All in all it was a great day.  This year at dinner we all told each other reasons why we love each person.  It was a fun tradition -and sweet to see what the kids said.  I will post the recipes for these later on.  Have a great week until then!


1 comment:

  1. Sooo sweet! I'm glad y'all had a great Valentine's Day! This might be one of the sweetest posts I've read...y'all kept it so down to earth and it sounds adorable! I love all the hearts! I don't think people realize how much work it can be to cut EVERYTHING into heart shapes haha.

    ReplyDelete