Saturday, March 24, 2012

Cleaning Your Microwave -the EASY way!

Awhile ago I came across a pin on Pinterest about using vinegar to clean your microwave.  I found it here at Crafty Little Gnome.  And guess what?  It worked!  BIG TIME!  It was the easiest thing ever -I will never go back.


Just pour some vinegar in a bowl, pop it in the microwave on high for 5 minutes.  Then take the bowl out and wipe down the microwave.  The vinegar loosens up all the grimy stuff on the inside -making it easy to wipe off without all that SCRUBBING.  If you need to, pop that bowl back in for a few more minutes and repeat.

So what are you waiting for?  Go clean your microwave! haha.  And have a happy weekend!

2 comments:

  1. I love cleaning with vinegar so will definitely try this today. Thanks for telling me about it!

    Have you used vinegar and bicarb soda to clean drains? It is fantastic!

    Best wishes,
    Natasha in Oz

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think you even want to know the grossness that lives in mine. My father-in-law is the only one that uses it so "out of sight...".

    Would love for you to join up at my Saturday party. It's still underway C:

    ReplyDelete