Thursday, March 1, 2012

Foodie Friday #28 -Stuffed Crust Pizza


There seems to be something inside me that just loves pizza on Fridays.  I don't know why, but that's just the way it is.  We tend to have pizza fairly often at my house: (A) because it's so darn delicious, and (B) because my kids will actually eat it -lots of it!

Because we eat it so often, I decided that I wanted to try something a little different -you know, spice it up a bit.  So I tried to make my own Stuffed Crust Pizza.  I rolled the crust out extra big so it hung off the edges of the pan a bit.  Then I put some cheese on the crust in a circle all around the edge of the pan and folded the extra dough back over the cheese.  Then I pinched the seam closed and made the pizza as normal.

It was delicious as always.  Next time I will have to put a bit more cheese in the crust, but all in all it was a worthwhile experiment.  Have a great Friday, everyone!  Hooray for the weekend!


1 comment:

  1. What recipe do you use for the dough? Looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete