Friday, April 20, 2012

Relay for Life

I don't normally ask people for money, but I will definitely make an exception for this

I am thrilled to be participating in Relay For Life this year with the Canadian Cancer Society!  I would love it if you would check out my personal fundraising page and make a donation if you are willing and able.  I realize that everyone can't donate to EVERYTHING and that you all probably have your own charities that you like to donate to.  I am simply asking that you look into it.  The minimum donation is only $5. 



This one is something very close to my heart.  My 18 month old daughter is a cancer survivor, so I am participating for her.  We have had quite a year this last year and I am always amazed at how strong and brave she is for someone so small.  I am convinced she has angels watching over her.  It has been a rough journey, but one that has helped our family grow.  And I am so honored to be able to do something to show my support for Hailey and others battling cancer, as well as show my gratitude to the doctors, nurses, and others who have helped support us in our time of need.  This really is a great opportunity!

Thanks for listening.  Have a great weekend!

Sincerely, Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment