Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Ultimate Blog Party 2012

Have you heard about this Ultimate Blog Party??  No? Well head on over.  It's a great place to "meet" other bloggers.


Ultimate Blog Party 2012

Anyway, my Party Post is supposed to tell a bit about myself so here goes....


My name is Megan and I'm the brains and brawn behind The Crafty Conundrum.  My blog is mostly crafting/DIY and recipes.  I love to craft and bake/cook but don't have a ton of time to do so with 3 kids under 5 years old running around (Carter 4, Chloe 3, and Hailey 1). 

I usually end up staying up too late, but don't know what I'd do without a fun outlet.  I host a Foodie Friday each week where I feature a recipe I have tried recently.  And I am a Pinterest addict and ice cream connoisseur.

Thanks for stopping by -it's nice to "meet" you! 




3 comments:

  1. HI there! I am stopping by from the UBP! I always love a good crafting blog so I will be following! I blog over at http://www.garagesalesrus.blogspot.com/ where we show everyone all the great deals we find on crafts projects, home decor and fashion! Check us out when you get a chance!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello there, Megan! You really seem to have a happy family. I'll be checking back for your craft ideas soon!

    PS. Your little ones are so adorable!

    ReplyDelete