Friday, May 18, 2012

Short Break

Hi everyone!  I completely spaced it that it was supposed to be Foodie Friday today -I apologize profusely!  I have been sick and haven't felt much like blogging.  I hope to be back next week -hopefully this cold or whatever it is co-operates with my plans because my sinuses feel like they might explode.

I've also been offered a chance to audition for this season of So You Think You're Crafty!




Yay!  Which means I have to get a project ready to submit and it has to be anonymous.  So if I'm not posting a lot in the next little while it's probably because I have to get that done quickly and won't be doing a lot of other crafting. Hope you will all stop by June 4-8th and vote -who knows, maybe I'll have a shot. 

Sorry again for abandoning you.  Hope to "see" you all again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment