Wednesday, June 13, 2012

I've been busy workin on the blog

Sorry, everyone for the lack of posts.  I am not MIA, I'm just working behind the scenes for awhile.  And working on a project for So You Think You're Crafty -I made it!  Thanks to everyone who voted.  I'm so excited to be able to participate, instead of following from the side lines -although that's fun too. 

Besides getting some recipes up under the recipes tab at the top (yay!) I have been adding some things.

Notice the new header? Yippee!

 And a new button? (at the right and DOWN)










And if you are looking at this on the home page, you won't notice this, but if you click into the individual posts now there is a small PIN IT button at the bottom of each post.  Because if you're looking at this on your phone or iPad it is sometimes hard to install a Pin It button on your menu bar, and we would probably all die without Pinterest (wink wink).











No comments:

Post a Comment