Tuesday, June 5, 2012

My Baby's first hair cut


First off, I wanted to just draw your attention to the "Recipes" tab at the top the screen.... I figured out how to get the tabs up there and then haven't done a lot with it.  But.... I am trying my hand at some BASIC html and have been slowly working on getting some of the recipes up on there.  I even figured out how to get it so you can just click on the photo and it will take you directly to that post.  I'm pretty darn pleased with myself. LOL.  But on to more important things....


Back in April, my baby was going through chemo therapy.  Back then I never thought I'd see this little bald, pale girl have this much hair!  Here is a photo from Miss H's first hair cut.  It was getting so long in the front she could hardly see sometimes.  haha.  She just got it cut this past week -at 20 months.  She's come such a long way since then.  And has been so brave.  She is my hero.



1 comment:

  1. awwwwww, this post made my Mommy heart smile! What a big girl! :)

    Blessing!
    Janiene

    ReplyDelete