Monday, July 23, 2012

So You Think You're Crafty Week 5 Polls are Open!

I had an extremely busy week this week, but now it's finally over and I can breathe again.  I had to prepare a talk to give in church yesterday, a baby shower to attend, a cardiology appointment for Hailey (which went VERY well -we don't have to go back for 9 months now!), a party, and company for supper one day,.... it was CRAZY!

But now here we are at week 5 of So You Think You're Crafty!  The theme this go around is Let's Hear It For The Boys.  I had soooo much fun with this one.  But anyway, I won't give it away which one is mine....

Head on over and VOTE VOTE VOTE! 

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on your win Megan! That cake was unbelievable, I can't wait to see your tutorial. Not that I bake, but then I can have my friend look at it and make one for me :-)

    ReplyDelete