Sunday, July 29, 2012

So You Think You're Crafty -week 6

So, as you probably already know -I won last week's challenge on So You Think You're Crafty with this baby right here:

My T-Rex cake!  And I'm proud of it too -it's one of the coolest cakes I've made yet, hands down.

Anyway, this week's challenge is up now.  The theme was Out and About.  So head over there and VOTE!

But on another note, I just wanted to give you a head's up.... I have been BUSY and so I have decided to just do minimal posts for now.  I will not be posting much until AT LEAST after I am done on So You Think You're Crafty.  But in all likelihood I will not be doing much posting until after Chloe's surgery is over.

We have had lots of appointments, my brother's family is in town (haven't seen them in over 2 years) and my kids have been sick.  And we are still playing the waiting game, waiting to hear back about a finalized surgery date so we can plan our trip to Drumhellar too.  We are hoping to make the trip the week before surgery -but everything is up in the air.  And I'm stressing HARD with all of the uncertainty of it!

I know I have promised tutorials for The Map and the Ruffle Skirt.  And I WILL get them up, it just might take me awhile.  Thank you for being patient and understanding.  Again, I am really sorry I have been so unreliable of late.  Please continue to bear with me.  Thanks.

Megan

1 comment:

  1. Your kids will love Drumheller. We went last year and had lots of fun. They want to go back.

    ReplyDelete