Friday, July 13, 2012

Foodie Friday #41 - Honey Chicken and Veggie Kabobs


It has been so HOT here (like humidex of 42 degrees celsius), so I had no desire to turn on the oven.  Instead I made these amazing Honey Chicken Kabobs with veggies.  I found the recipe on Pinterest, but adapted it a bit.  I made the sauce pretty much the same, just added some garlic powder.  And I used red, orange and yellow peppers, onions, mushrooms and grape tomatoes for the veggies.  Although I would skip the grape tomatoes next time.  They cooked way too fast so they were squishy by the time the chicken was done. 

They turned out great.  I love the sweet flavor of the honey marinade.  Yum! Definitely a keeper.  You should give it a try -you won't regret it.  Have a great weekend, everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment